DOWNTOWN TACOMA | 1 ACRE $169k | RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL LAND
MLS # 1668011- 2916 Delin St, Tacoma, WA
Great location for this Commercial/Residential Vacant Lot in Downtown Tacoma!
It is just under an acre in size and situated between Delin St and Tacoma Way. Zoned as Downtown Residential District (DR) allows for Residential, Retail, Office & Educational uses (w/ 90′ max height limit, no setback req’ts).
Please visit Zoning Maps link at Tacoma Permits website (or their office) to get full list of all possible uses for this lot. Buyers to verify info to their satisfaction during feasibility study period.
E. Downtown Residential District (DR).
This district contains a predominance of mid-rise, higher density, urban residential development, together with places of employment and retail services:
1. Preferred − residential.
2. Allowable − retail, office, educational.
3. Prohibited - industrial, other than those noted in TMC 13.06A.050.
DR – Downtown Residential District
Uses: Residential, Retail, Office, Educational
- Minimum Lot Area: None
- Maximum Height Limit: 90 feet
- Minimum Lot Width: None
- Front Yard Setback: None
- Side Yard Setback: None
- Rear Yard Setback: None
- Maximum Setback: None
- Floor Area Ratio (FAR): 2 for Residential and 1 for Non-Residential
- Additional Notes: FAR for residential and non-residential uses may be increased through incorporation of design features and transfer of development rights.
Allowed Regulatory Licenses:
- Entertainment & Dancing w/Alcohol Class ‘A’;
- Entertainment & Dancing w/Alcohol Class ‘B’;
- Entertainment & Dancing w/Alcohol Class ‘C’;
- Entertainment & Dancing w/out Alcohol, Any Size;
- Garage – Automotive and/or Marine Parts Store;
- Garage – Storage, Garage and Parking Lots;
- Home Occupation;
- Live/Work, Work/Live;
- Pawnbrokers; Sales – Sidewalk Vendors;
- Secondhand Goods;
- Temporary – Special Events;
- Temporary – Show;
- Transient Accommodation
For further questions related to this map, zoning within the City of Tacoma, or allowed uses and business licenses please Contact PDS.
Leave a Reply